The start of a day
Im feeling sleepy but i open my eyes
I face this sad world with a happy disguise
I peer out the window and at the great sky
Rebellious light in darkness defy
I roll out of bed and let loose a yawn
Is it the end of a day or the breaking of dawn?
I crawl to the bathroom, my body is sore
Bruised by activities from the day before
I wash myself up and sit on the bowl
Out comes remanents of my french fries and sole
I put on my clothes and venture outside
Preparing myself for all that'll betide
I face this sad world with a happy disguise
I peer out the window and at the great sky
Rebellious light in darkness defy
I roll out of bed and let loose a yawn
Is it the end of a day or the breaking of dawn?
I crawl to the bathroom, my body is sore
Bruised by activities from the day before
I wash myself up and sit on the bowl
Out comes remanents of my french fries and sole
I put on my clothes and venture outside
Preparing myself for all that'll betide
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home