Soliloquy: Part One
Bored as i was
And all for that cause
I started to type, you see
And out of it came
Albeit quite lame
This interesting soliloquy
Logged onto the server
And with all of my fervour
Put all of my thoughts into words
And what did you know?
As I went with the flow
It turned out bizarre and absurd!
I liked it alot
'though lacking a plot
It needed a lot of improvement
But though i was bored
I couldnt think anymored
And so I kind of gave up
So tune it next time
For more rhythm and rhyme
And I'll put here for all to see
The next installation
An instant sensation!
My new little soliloquy.
And all for that cause
I started to type, you see
And out of it came
Albeit quite lame
This interesting soliloquy
Logged onto the server
And with all of my fervour
Put all of my thoughts into words
And what did you know?
As I went with the flow
It turned out bizarre and absurd!
I liked it alot
'though lacking a plot
It needed a lot of improvement
But though i was bored
I couldnt think anymored
And so I kind of gave up
So tune it next time
For more rhythm and rhyme
And I'll put here for all to see
The next installation
An instant sensation!
My new little soliloquy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home